We began the Art Marketing Salon series from the Art Biz Coach last month and we continue the facilitated discussion this month*, Thursday, October 9th, 7:30 pm at Unity Lutheran Church on 31st St. in Berwyn.
Don’t worry if you missed the first in the series, dive in anywhere, Berwyn Makers is a supportive, friendly community open to makers and creative entrepreneurs who are at any point in their journey.
Members have found the meetings very helpful to growing their businesses. Together, we all grow stronger!
And, there are snacks. Feel free to bring snacks or drinks to share.
*Here’s that list of topics again, this month’s topics are in bold:
The 9 Sessions Of An Art Marketing Salon
2. Set and Attain Goals
3. Define Your Art
4. Differentiate Yourself from Your Competition October
5. Describe Your Collectors November
6. Assess and Improve Your Exhibition and Sales Opportunities December
7. Promote Yourself and Your Work January
8. Create Good Habits February
9. Follow Up March